Référence de l'offre: 14703_66504,
Postes à pourvoir: 1
Type de travail:
Site Internet: Cliquez ici
Lieu BELGIUM - Zaventem
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
You will be working within the Facility team, as part of Plant & Environmental Engineering Division.
Our main purpose is to contribute on a pan-European level to the challenging Toyota targets in the fields of Facility & Maintenance improvement with a main focus on Energy and CO2 reduction activities in our European Manufacturing Plants.
? You support manufacturing plants across Europe to increase plant energy efficiency.
? You conduct internal energy audit together with plant operation teams, prioritize the possible improvement items and propose plan for budgeting and implementation.
? You ensure proper energy metering and reporting is done. You make proposal for improvement of existing metering infrastructure and key energy parameters.
? You conduct major equipment energy efficiency check.
? You work on improvement of Automatic Control of HVAC equipment and follow up implementation.
? You facilitate technical working groups amongst production plants to promote efficient design and operation of HVAC systems
? You report your activities to local management and in addition you will support explanations to higher management.
? You actively support operations teams and management with the development of business cases and project scopes, required to justify investment in engineering projects, from conceptual design to implementation.
• You have a Master in mechanical, electrical, process or energy engineering discipline.
• You have between 3 and 5 years of working experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment.
• You have experience with HVAC & energy systems,
• Holding below certificates is an asset.
• CEA (Certified Energy Auditor)
• CMPV (Certified Measurement and Verification Professional)
• You have strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, Sharepoint,…),
• Experience with PLC/SCADA/DCS systems is an asset.
• You must be fluent in both written & spoken English, any other language is an asset.
• You hold a valid driving licence,
• Frequent travel within Europe required.
• You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have a creative mind
• have excellent communication skills